About Our Kid's Ministry
Check In Times:
- 1st Service = 8:45 - 9:15am
- 2nd Service = 11:15 - 11:45am
Check-Ins are completed at the Presence Kids Welcome Table at the Front Entrance of the Kids Room.
At this time, Presence Kids is tailored toward children between the ages of 12 months – 7 years old. Children ages 8-11 can be checked into Presence Kids if they choose to be Team – Helpers.
First Time Visitors:
On your first visit, we will have you fill out a New Family Information Card in order to input your children into our Presence Kids database.
Brief Vision for Kids Ministry:
Everything we do at Presence Kids revolves around our core mission: We want to love and lead your children into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. Our team is committed to creating an environment for your child to experience the nearness of God and the power of His love, so that they can grow confidently in who God created them to be.
What We Teach:
- Identity: There are no greater roles than to be sons and daughters of God.
- The Bible: Every story in the Bible whispers Jesus’ name and speaks truth and promise over us today.
- Love: Our love is not little. It is our strongest influence to the world around us.
- Connection: Life is all about building meaningful relationships with God, our family and our friends.
- Value: We matter! We are one of God’s greatest gifts to the world.
- Encounters: We are changed from the inside out when we intimately know and experience God’s presence.
- The Kingdom: We have been empowered by grace to walk in the supernatural power of God and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Fun: Doing life with God is so fun! We have a high value for smiling, laughing, and having fun together.
Safety and Security:
Your child’s safety is our utmost priority, and everything we do is with your child’s best interest in mind! All of our volunteers have been screened, background checked, and have a heart to love and serve.
Love working with Kids or simply want to get connected? Join one of our host teams!